NATURE SOUNDS RINGTONE. HOW TO GET RINGTONES FOR LG SCOOP
Nature Sounds Ringtone
- Nature Sounds is a record label based in Brooklyn, New York, specializing in hip hop and reggae music.
- Natural sounds include animal sounds, possibly also sounds of other natural phenomena. They may have contributed to or participated in the development of prehistoric music, and have important cultural references even nowadays.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
Sound and Music Therapy
Sound and Music Therapy
Transformation Through Auditory Inputs
“India has recognised the solidarity effect of music on the mind, its potency to restore calm and equanimity, to still the waves of agitation and worry. Music is the instrument by which passions are sublimated, emotions are tamed, impulses directed to higher purposes. We have forgotten the great role assigned to music in our culture.” SS Speak, Vol 6, page 149
The sacred Indian texts of India have for thousands of years taught that sound holds the key to the mysteries of the universe, to the creation and sustenance of our world, and to the means of extricating ourselves from its bonds.
To explore the true nature of sound one has to integrate the sciences of physics, mathematics, chemistry and biology.
The potent force of the Divine being is transmitted to the one who is chanting the mantra.
1. Conclusion: all objects – whether thoughts, ideas, or the grossest matter is concentrated and coagulated patterns of sound waves interacting to form a lattice framework of nuclear energy centres.
2. Every object is the result of a specific pattern and density of sound which may be called the seminal or bija sound. The seminal sound is the seed, then the manifested object is the out picturing of the seeds potential.
3. There is an octave of sound within every object that originates in the plane of casual stress. The octaves lower end is in the plane of matter.
4. By knowing the seminal sound of an object or manifestation we can not only fully experience it but we can also re-mould or destroy it because we can then actually change its wave patterns.
5. By the ultimate knowledge of sounds, man can not only create but can also sustain and destroy.
6. Aum is the bija of God himself, your sounding of Aum is the call to God saying I am coming home.
7. The more love, gratitude and joy you feel when chanting Aum, the further you will proceed to higher states and worlds.
8. Chanting the Aumkar 21 times has multiple beneficial effects. It is like the roar of a lion chasing all the animal (vasanas) away.
Resonating the Word:
It is understood that sound precedes even light. If we vibrate a glass rod with ultrasonic vibration, the glass will give of heat and light, this is an example of soundless sound precipating as fire and light. Similarly the body can be regarded as a glass rod and when we open our chakras and purify our bodily senses we can become tuning forks-perpetually vibrating, emanating the sacred word.
1. Music exercises a powerful influence on muscle activity depending on the rhythm, muscular activity increase with the intensity and pitch of sound.
2. Shrill sounds projected into a liquid media would coagulate proteins. Recently teenagers took raw eggs into a concert, and midway through the concert the eggs could be eaten hard boiled.
3. Rhythms which are harmonious and healthy have been found (depending on their tempos) to be very effective stimulants or sedatives and of course they are on the long run more beneficial then addictive, toxic chemicals like valium, alcohol, etc.
4. A tempo about the same pace as the heart beat tends to sooth us, fast rhythms increase the heart rate, and slower rhythms may create a situation of suspense.
5. Sound is measured in decibels and human health is endangered by any sound at or above 90 db. Note that in front of a rock band the sound often reaches 120 db (remember the coagulation protein).
6. Music has an effect on plants : classical music caused them to grow towards the speaker at an angle of 70 degrees., but rock music actually caused the plants to grow away from the speakers at the same angle. Even rats prefer to go into the chambers playing Bach or other classical music.
7. Constant exposure to classical music caused plants to grow at twice their normal rate.
8. Could the discordant sounds we hear today be the cause of the increase in neurosis.
9. Music is an experience, experience moulds at least about a third of our character, this verifies Confucious who said that music moulds character.
10. Music as an encoder : language does mould character and the way we perceive the world around us, researchers have found that when a society does not posses a word for something, that something frequently becomes incapable of being conceived or identified by them : eg Africans and colour ( they are blind to certain colours which don’t belong to their vocabulary) and Eskimos and shades of white to grey, they have dozens of different names for minutely different shades of grey and white, because they have a word for each shade. They are able to conceptualise, perceive and recognise them, similarly the Hanuoo people have no problem what so ever in distinguishing between 92 different varieties or rice. We call this ability, codability. Different types of music does the same thing eg., we feel , on returning from the concert hall after listening to Handles Messiah that we have shaken off our dirt and dros
Three Lakes (1)
I visited three lakes on my drive about, and though each lake had a different layout, a different sound, and a different atmosphere, at each lake one thing remained the same: nature trumped technology.
I watched a couple fishing on my right, and a family reunion racing canoes on my left. Differn't cell phone ringtones echoed through the lake, but no one seemed to answer. Everyone was enjoying the outdoors, the sun, the water, and eacother!
upload mp3 to ringtone
ringtone on your phone
ringtone for tmobile
final fantasy victory fanfare ringtone
ringtones for revol
hot rod ringtone